Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nine cast on Oprah



By now this is probably old news, but I caught this by accident and didn't even know this was planned as I'm not a regular Oprah viewer.
I'm not super big on musicals. I'm not a complete hater but it's not a favorite genre of mine, but I feel different about this film. I'm looking forward to it. For one it's an amazing cast. But the numbers also are snappy and the production design looks amazing.
And everyone in these clips are really impressive. Many were wondering how Day-Lewis Italian accent would go over. It sold me. But is that a surprise to anyone ?
If this isn't the Oscar nomination leader for this year, I'll be floored.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !