Monday, November 9, 2009

Looks like critics are already crowning it either Sidibe or Mulligan




I will be honest and say I have seen neither Precious or An Education, but can honestly say I don't see what the big deal is from either performance I have witnessed in the trailers. I didn't see anything extra extraodinary that jumped out at me, or grabbed me.
If these two are the leading contenders than that just shows what a down year 2009 is in that category.
All I am saying is, that is the vibe I got while seeing these trailers more than a few times a piece, so my opinion can change when I see the film's.
Names like Sidibe and Mulligan aren't exactly the names that advertisers and the ceremony panel usually count on for ratings.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !