Monday, November 30, 2009

Fantastic Mr. Fox isn't all that fantastic but was still entertaining



I'll admit it, I'm not really into animated films. I can take them or leave them. But Fantastic Mr. Fox is a well made animated movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I cheated somewhat and went to Borders and read a bunch of it just so I knew what the premise was about.

Very solid film, and lots of one liners and memorable quotes as well. I'd be very surprised if it doesn't get a Best Animated Oscar nomination.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !