Monday, November 9, 2009

Filming underway on The Green Hornet-Rogen loses the weight



As I mentioned on this site months ago, I had a hard time grasping Seth Rogen as newspaper publisher Brit Reid aka The Green Hornet. Even if he loses the weight required for the athletic Reid, I would not think of him off the top of my head playing The Green Hornet. But I'm all for being pleasantly surprised so I'll obviously reserve judgement until I actually see the film. And I have never heard of Jay Chou who'll be portraying sidekick Kato.
Rounding out the cast is Tom Wilkinson, Cameron Diaz, Edward Furlong, Christoph Waltz and Edward James Olmos. Due December 22 2010.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !