Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bad Teacher trailer



June 24 2011

Directed by Jake Kasdan ( Walk Hard ) and starring Cameron Diaz, Jason Segel, Justin Timberlake, Lucy Punch and John Michael Higgins.

Usually this isn't the type of comedy I go for...but I think given the right kind of material, Diaz has comedic chops, as everyone should remember from There's Something About Mary. So, I feel more positive about this than I usually would with crude humor genre comedies. Obviously I could be way off, because you can never gauge a flick from it's trailer, but if anything, I was feeling something naturally funny eminating from Cameron. And I thought Walk Hard showed good promise from the young filmmaker Kasdan ( good roots; son of director Lawrence )

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !