Friday, February 11, 2011

Arthur remake trailer



I like most of the people casted in this film, I just don't see why they would remake this though. Arthur has grown into an iconic character over the years. The original film was nominated for 4 Academy Awards, winning two for best song and best supporting actor ( John Gielgud ) So I always wonder, if you don't think you could better the original, then why remake it ? I have nothing personal against Russell Brand, but I guarantee you he won't have squat on Dudley Moore's Oscar nominated Arthur. So...this is one I'll be skipping. What's the point when I have already seen the film in the first place ?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !