Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Beaver set photos/Mel and Jodie re-team




Jodie Foster is directing and reuniting with Mavercik co-star Mel Gibson. All I can say is a man constantly wears a beaver on his left hand. This sounds so far out there it just might be good. This should give Spielberg second thoughts on remaking Harvey. I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that news. Harvey is a classic and one of James Stewart's best roles. The Beaver looks like it has some Harvey connotations to it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !