Friday, April 9, 2010

So Chris Evans has been chosen as Captain America ?




Many of you familiar with The Fantastic Four are aware of the actor Chris Evans, who played the Human Torch in those films. Well, he now has been chosen to play Captain America in a live action film based from the popular Marvel Comics comic book character.

I myself was pulling for Jon Hamm, but maybe they thought he was too old. Personally, I'm on the fence about Chris Evans. He'll have to do more work for me to form a decent analogy on his thesp skills. Not being huge Captain America fan in the first place, I don't have a problem with this casting, unlike many I have read on various movie site message boards that whined about the casting choice.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !