Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Mission Impossible ?



It's looks like Hollystrange is going to green light a 4th Mission Impossible movie. I don't know, I felt after they did the second film, they had pretty much went as far as they could with it. Then they made the third one, which did have some impressive effects, just fell flat with me.
Now Cruise has agreed to a 4th installment, with none other than Brad Bird directing. Yes, that's right, the animation director that brought you Ratatouille is going to direct a explosive, high octane action film. I don't know about that. I don't even know if I will see this. Kind of tired of the franchise actually. But it's movie news regardless.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !