Friday, July 9, 2010

You Don't Know Jack gets 15 Emmy nods



I'm not a huge Emmy awards fan but the best part of it, I think, is the awards for best motion picture made for televison.

I was happy to see my favorite of the Year, You Don't Know Jack, the Barry Levinson directed Jack Kevorkian biopic, starring a very good performance by Al Pacino, receive 15 nominations.
My second made for TV film, THe Special Relationship earned 5 nods, the film about the relationship between Tony Blair and Bill Clinton.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !