Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jonah Hex taking a beating by critics



Jonah Hex wasn't a movie I expected the critics to get all warm and fuzzy about, but I didn't think it would be this so ill received. So far it hasn't captured one positive review from well regarded film critics.
It's not the kind of movie that is film critic friendly, but I didn't think it would be taken this negative. The biggest complaint is the editing and that many feel a lot was left on the cutting room floor and the film's story suffers from it.
Personally, I never had a strong feeling about the movie as far back as when the film was in pre-production, but like any movie, I will have to at least see this for myself to base my own opinion on it and to see Josh Brolin's performance and find out if he can be good in a film that isn't.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !