Saturday, January 16, 2010

Critics Choice Awards this year was cringe worthy




I know I may be offending Kristen Chenoweth fans, and I'm sorry if I do, but I just think that was a wrong choice for a host. Is that Minnie Mouse voice her real voice or is that schtick ?

And why do award show writer's continue to try and write terrible quips for the presenter's ? It really throws off any good momentum and creates awkwardness. Just have them come up to the podium, say something nice and present the nominees.

I have seen many award shows in the past and this one had to be close to the worst.

1 comment:

scoresesefan said...

I like most award shows, but I agree with you, The Critics Choice awards were horrible.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !