Thursday, February 12, 2009

New surprising rumors

The Farrelly Brothers of There's Something About Mary and Dumb and Dumber fame, announced they are making a Three Stooges film. Sounds pretty cool doesn't it ? I just don't know how I feel about the casting they are trying to sign. To whom are the actor's that I speak of ? That would be none other than Johnny Depp as Moe and Sean Penn as Larry. No word on who will play Curly.

I don't know how to feel about this, because I don't know what angle the Farrelly's are going to go for. Will it be a farce like the real Stooges ? Or will it be more of a bio-pic with some serious tone to it. Or will it be a full on comedy where we'll get to see Penn do comedy for the first time since Fast Times At Ridgemont High. This is one that I will be following closely.

2 comments:

strength beyond said...

Please...no way, may God make this a runor !

jeffbgimme3 said...

I second that ! Sounds so stupid !

About Me

My photo
Started to really pay attention to film ( movies ) what was going on in front of the camera, but more interestingly, behind it as well at about as far back as age 10. Motion pictures ( when good ) are a fascinating medium. All the work and prep that goes into filmmaking. It's an amazing process !